I love the Cute as a Button birthday idea for a little girl’s 1st birthday. It is a simple, fun and affordable theme. Check local thrift stores or garage sales & see if you can snag a bag or two of old buttons & you are set!
1. Button Pillow-easy craft to add a personalized touch to the party (courtesy of Charlotte’s Fancy)
2. Button Flower pins-Easy to assemble with a little hot glue or gorilla glue (flickr)
4. Button Cookies
5. Initial Pillow by Letter Perfect Designs (on Etsy)
6. Button Mums-Very afforable & easy to work with!
7. Button Flowers
8. Button Hair clips-Cute favor idea (courtesy of The Art Zoo)
9. Button Mum arrangement
10. Button Clips (bhg.com)
I love these cute, simple crafts to add to your cuties birthday celebration. Be sure to secure all buttons secrely since they are choking hazards for little ones. Thanks, Carli