DimplePrints Thanksgiving Printable Party Package…FREE!

I am so thankful for my wonderful customers & supporters. To thank everyone, please enjoy my complimentary Thanksgiving printable party package!
Photobucket

Contents:
Menu
Pie or Cake Mini Bunting: Happy Thanksgiving & Turkey Spacers
Recipe Cards
Straw Flags
Banner Pennants: Happy Thanksgiving & Spacers
Leaf Banner: Give Thanks & Spacers
5 inch party circles (can be used as door or chandelier decor & more)
3.78 inch party circles
2 Inch Toppers
2 Inch Favor tags
Hats
Cupcake Wraps
Fry/Snack Box
Patterned Papers
Large Pennants
Small Pennants
Water Bottle Wraps
Food/Place Cards: Flat & Folded
Food Cards: Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Whipped Cream, Apple Cider, Turkey Gravy, Turkey Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Turkey, Gravy, Stuffing, Yams, Rolls, Butter, Cranberry, Appetizers, Salad, Vegetables, Dessert, Dressing, Coffee, Tea, Blank
Sign 8.5×11 Welcome
•Prizes
•Kid Table
•I am thankful for…
•Buffet
•Restroom
Shirt Design
Turkey Thankful Project & feathers (or can be used as a game, Pin the Feather on the Turkey)

Download Here:

ThanksgivingTurkeyPartybyDimplePrints

ThanksgivingStrawFlagsbyDimplePrints

ThanksgivingRecipeCardbyDimplePrints

ThanksgivingPlacematby DimplePrints

ThanksgivingPieBuntingbyDimplePrints

ThanksgivingMenubyDimpleprints

ThanksgivingFoodLabelsbyDimplePrints

TERMS OF USE: You may use my digital files for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Mass production, file sharing, forwarding and commercial use of the jpeg or PDF files is strictly prohibited. This is a complimentary package, so feel free to forward the link to the downloads & feature it on your blog (linking back to my blog) & send me an email at dimpleprints@yahoo.com with your post link. Please don’t forward the pdf or upload the pdf to your site. You cannot resell this file or the finished product(s). You may not use or extract my original graphics to redesign or recreate items for commercial useage or sale, doing so is stealing! All rights reserved. Please respect my work and exercise proper usage-Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving, Carli

*If you have any issues downloading, please go to our FREE DOWNLOADS page HERE and try to download the files that way. If you are having issues with the download, you likely are using an old adobe viewer. You need to use the newest 10 or x adobe viewer.

Comments

1. Marie Burnett says:

OH SO CUTE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2. Oh my goodness, this is amazing, it is absolutely fabulous, thank you for such a great package.

3. Marisol Avila says:

Super cute! Thanks so much! :)

4. Thank You!!! I will be posting these on my blog with your link!

5. Wow….that is so nice of you! And how cute is this Thansgiving Printable?!?!?

Oh, yes, you’ve got a new follower in me! So glad i saw this thru Lizard and Ladybug!

6. Mariana says:

Thank you so much! I was just talking with a friend that i felt that Thanksgiving was not very kid friendly like a bit depressing, now i can totally have a beautyful party for my daughter she’ll be so happy, happy Thanksgiving!

7. This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! I’m sharing this on my facebook page, Pirates-n-Princesses. :)

8. Kim Rowland says:

Wow! Thanks so much!

9. Megan H. says:

So So cute! Thank you so much! :)

10. b.family says:

Thank you so much for the wonderful download! Your work is amazing!

11. This is amazing, and you are very generous. Thank you!

12. Carli, these are the cutest things! You have just SAVED me because I have to bring “Thanksgiving” cups to my daughter’s class on Monday and all I have is plain solid chocolate cups. Your toppers will fix them right up. I’ll use the blank 2-inch ones so the teacher can write their names in the white space. Thank you!!!!

13. P.S. – I LOVE love love your new website!

14. courtney says:

I am so excited to decorate for Thanksgiving dinner, thank you!

15. Wow! Thank you so much for this incredible set :)

16. Wow! These are great, Carli! Stopping by from Tatertots and Jello!

17. Thanks so much for these! They are so cute and I’m certainly going to spread the news about these on my blog!! ;)

18. Allyson says:

This is very generous of you. I am passing on your generosity and making up this kit for my mother for her Thanksgiving dinner. Loving the plaid so much. Thank you for sharing this!

19. Allison says:

This is awesome – thanks so much for sharing! I’m totally making a few decorations to take to my Dad’s house on Thanksgiving.

20. Vicki says:

These are great! Love the colors!!! Thanks so much for sharing these!

21. This is amazing!!! I love all your work and can’t wait to use this. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!!!

22. Amanda says:

Those are WONDERFUL! I put a link back to your blog today!!!!

Thanks for sharing the FREEBIE goodness!

Amanda

frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

23. Courtney says:

How unbelieavably generous! I’m THANKFUL for this! What a great surprise!

24. Thanks, this is beautiful, and obviously a lot of work. Amazingly generous!
    It will be gracing our Florida Thanksgiving Table.

25. Kristin says:

Darling collection. Thank you for your generous spirit. may you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

26. Sandra says:

Thank you!!!! So awesome!! Will definitely be back for more stuff!

27. Thanks!

28. CynR3219 says:

Thank you very much! Very cool printables!!

29. thank you SO much! i am using the favor tags to decorate goody bags for my son’s fall party in school tomorrow, and we’re going to do the “i am thankful for…” craft this afternoon. very cute stuff!
    i’m going to add a link to my blog too! thanks for sharing your talent!

30. Awwwhh, so cute! Thank you very much for your generousity! Have a good Thanksgiving!

31. Melissa says:

Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.

32. Thank you SO MUCH!!! Sharing on fb/twitter NOW!!!
    Genevieve (Superchick!) =)

33. HOLY CUTENESS! Totally love these! Thanks for such an awesome download!

34. What an awesome collection! So nice of you to share it with us for FREE!

35. WoW! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks for making this holiday easier to have FuN! I will be linking up with you on my blog,,, http://www.AbbyShabbyB.blogspot.com

36. This is seriously fabulous – thanks so much. Have reposted this on my UK blog http://achichiaffair.blogspot.com/
    Rachie xo

37. thanks for the printables!!!! they are making our thanksgiving much more festive… sadly my printer ran out of ink/my kids have been sick so i didn’t get to print everything or use as much as i wanted, but here is the post i did with the ones i used!! so cute!

38. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

39. Kimberly says:

Thank you so much! These are wonderful! I can’t wait to use them next year!

For some reason I get an error every time I try and download the first *.pdf (the package one). Is there another way to get that one?

THANK YOU!

40. Kristine says:

When I click to download the package, I am asked to pay either a one time fee, or monthly fee to Scribe. Do you have a different link?

• Kristine, visit our “Free Printables” tab on the top of the blog and it should be updated there. Sorry for the issues, for some reason SCRIBD keeps giving us this same issue and we keep working to fix it. I’ll try to update this post so it doesn’t happen to other people. Thanks for the heads up

• Amanda says:

I just found this site and am having the same problem with Scribd. I tried using the free printables link at the top of the page, but the same thing happens….

41. So cute! Glad I followed Money Saving Moms link. I’m off to share on my Facebook page.

42. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!!

43. I added your site to my blog and thank for the download and link!! I just love these and I have my grandchildren this morning, so we will be a decorating!! Here is my blog address: http://www.cynsew.com

44. I added these to my blog at: http://www.cynsew.com

Thank you so much, they are just soooo cute! I have my grandchildren this morning and I am printing them off right now so we can decorate!!

45. Hello! Great ideas.Thanks so much. I’ve looked a few times through the PDF and am not able to find the invitations on X111. Can you please let me know where I can find these? Thanks

46. these are so adorable! thank you so much for sharing these. i’m going to have the cutest Thanksgiving table thanks to you! :)

47. Amanda S. says:

So cute. Thanks! :)

48. Wow, gorgeous set! Thanks so much for sharing it!

49. susan says:

Thank you for sharing!

50. Thank you so much for these printables!! They are super cute. I have linked them up at my blog. Here is the link to see it if you’d like to check it out. http://redflycreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/17-free-thanksgiving-printables.html

Thanks again,

Melissa

51. Terri says:

Thank you so much for these but I could not get the recipe cards because of a pop up of some Archive company wanting me to upload something or join them by paying in order to get your cards. Didn’t know if you knew that or if anyone else had that problem or not.Maybe my pop up blocker just didn’t catch it.
    Blessings
    Terri

52. Melissa King says:

Love Love ! thank you for making our thanksgiving that much more stylish!

53. Tiffany Steptoe says:

This is so cute!!! It’s my baby’s first Thanksgiving and I think he will love it!! Thank you so much!!!

54. Thank you so much for sharing such a fun printable pack! I will surely be using this next week!! You will be featured tomorrow (Saturday) on our blog!

55. Thanks so much for this great resource! I plan on using it with my sons’ special education class. They invite all the teachers to a feast that they prepare themselves, and this will make it so pretty! Thank-you, thank-you!

56. amber says:

we are enjoying these printables over in east asia! thank you OODLES!!!!

57. Mailee Lor says:

Thank you so much! they are beautiful!

58. You have the best party printable around! I love your website & you do awesome and quality work. I always look out for your latest designs. Thank you so much for putting forth the work the be so creative.

59. I tried to download this and scribd does not like my computer, or the other way around…they are super cute though!

60. Georgia says:

Thank you so much…so adorable!! I will use these this Thanksgiving!

61. OH SO CUTE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

62. Thank you! This is so nice. I used a tag on my Thanksgiving Cookies. I posted a picture on my blog http://twosillyboys.blogspot.com/

63. Great downloads! Thank you for sharing! I was looking on pinterest for inspiration and followed the links!

64. I love these!! I featured them on my website! Here is the link…..http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/friday-freebies-thanksgiving-timeline-tips-organized-holiday/. :)

Marti

65. MARILYN says:

A big thank you Carli, from France where it is so hard to find some thanksgiving stuff and decoration. Thanks a lot for sharing, your pack is very complete and really beautiful. Be sure I’ll be using this pretty soon !!

66. These are the best designs !! And you are the best for sharing these for free. Thank you so very much!! truly thankful in the thanksgiving spirit!!

67. Thanks! Carli

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dawn S, jennifer hadfield. jennifer hadfield said: Cute Free Thanksgiving Printables over at Dimple Prints :) http://fb.me/xSaUjke5 [...]

2. [...] you to Carli of Dimple Prints for the fabulous freebie.  You can download your free printables here on the Dimple Prints Blog.  Be sure to browse around and see all of the fun goodness while [...]

3. [...] Thanksgiving Printables on-line for the kids to use to decorate the house… THEN I FOUND THIS: Dimple Prints is offering this magnificent printable party package absolutely free!! Click HERE or on the photo [...]

4. [...] into my menu plan I’ve got another amazing free resource to tell you about.  Check out this Free Thanksgiving Printable Party Package from DimplePrints.  [...]

5. [...] find cute printable Thanksgiving decorations at Dimple Prints. Categories : Gluten-free Crafts, [...]

6. Blank Printable Party…

[...] the Dimple Prints Blog.  Be sure to browse around and see all of the fun goodn [...]…

7. [...] by Carli of Dimpleprints as pie bunting ( aren’t they just awesome). They are free to download here. I came across them from Maddycake Muses – another of the fabulous blogs I frequent for [...]