I know it seems a little early to start talking fall parties, but if you recall from our Party Planning Tips post…you don’t want to wait to the last minute to start planning your parties! And with fall around the corner, you may be looking for a fun fall theme for your little one and we have a new invitation for that! Our Pumpkin Fall Barnyard Invitation is super fun and cute and you can incorporate fun barnyard animals into a fall theme! Here’s some ideas for you….
1. Trellis Prints spoons from Sucre and Spice on Etsy
2. Orange Polka Dot Balloons from Polka Dot Market
3. Piggy Cake Pops from Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins
4. Farm Animal Cookies from Truly Scrumptious Cookies
5. Invitation from DimplePrints
6. Balloon Pumpkin Game from Martha Stewart
7. Pumpkin Lanterns from Martha Stewart
8. Orange Polka Dot Plates from Polka Dot Market
Hope this helps you with your party planning…other fun ideas for this party could be a DIY Candy Apple Bar, using pumpkins as dip holds, and using hay bales as seating for your guests (if party is outdoors). There’s TONS of ideas online, search Pinterest, and let us know if you have any suggestions!