Hey ladies! Carli and I have chatted and we’re ready to open up applications for contributors for 2013!
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 contributors to cover topics including: crafts, food/desserts, simple mini party stagings, party decor ideas, seasonal ideas, and more.
- Contributors will be asked to do one post per month surrounding one of DimplePrints’ party themes OF YOUR CHOICE and COLOR (found in our shop currently or using our free printables from the blog). Once the theme is chosen we ask you to create an idea in your category (craft, food, etc.) to go with that theme. So if you’re our food contributor and choose the train party theme come up with a dessert for a train party to share with our followers.
- Contributors will have their choice of monthly themes and free prints to go with them! So if you have kids parties you can incorporate your choice of free prints into a post for us! Free prints for you and amazing post ideas for us. Win, win!
- Please note this is not a paid position.
- As mentioned you’ll have monthly free prints to choose from and to use for your posts ($30 value each month!).
- If you’re a blogger or have a website we will put your blog button and bio on our site for free advertising and we will choose monthly blog topics from your site to share with our 5,000+ Facebook friends.
- Your parties and crafts have the possibility to be featured among top party planning sites online, as we will link them up to a wide variety of sites and link parties, as well as pin on pinterest and promote via social media networks.
What we’re SPECIFICALLY looking for:
- Original ideas
- Good, bright, clear photography (photo editing skills helpful…from PicMonkey or other free applications is fine)
- Great details and instruction giving
- Creative, amazing people to inspire our readers
After the interest on Facebook we decided the best way to go about this would be to ask interested parties to email us the following:
Email Abbey at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line CONTRIBUTOR and include:
- Brief bio about yourself including links to your blog if applicable.
- Brief reason why you’d be good for our site and what category you’d be interested in (crafting, food, etc.)
- Links to three or four of your favorite and more recent blog posts you’ve done OR if you don’t have a blog… recent projects/desserts/etc. you’ve done and photographed.
- Any other information you’d like us to know or ideas you already have for posts!
Thanks SO much for your interest. We’ll take applications/emails until next Friday, December 21st (if you’re interested but can’t meet that deadline please email me and we can work something out). We will review and read each application and have 3-4 contributors chosen by the beginning of January. We’d like posting to start in January and have one contributor post each week.
If you’re not chosen as a contributor we would like to invite you to guest post on our blog. If you’re interested in guest posting please let us know.
Email Abbey at email@example.com if you have ANY questions or concerns! We look forward to meeting you!