Are you ready for Halloween?! Happy October everyone! We’re back this month with a fabulous blog hop with some of our favorite blogging friends and we all decided on a WITCH theme this month! Today I’m sharing a Witches Brew printable/party favor idea with you, as well as 11 other ideas from my friends! ANNNNND….a fun Martha Stewart Halloween giveaway for one lucky reader! ***eek!***
Download the printables here:
Print off the above printables and assemble using hot glue. Use Aqua Balls drinks with green food coloring to create the drink. You can purchase them at Walgreen’s or Big Lots.
And for more ideas…visit our friends’ blogs below for 12 total be-witching ideas!!
| Four Marrs, One Venus
| Smart School House
| 52 Mantels
| Bombshell Bling
| That’s What Che Said
| Sweet C’s Designs
| Crazy Little Projects
| Girl Loves Glam
| Giggles Galore
| The Cards We Drew
| Dimple Prints
MARTHA STEWART PUMPKIN CAULDRON TUTORIAL
• large pumpkin
• keyhole saw or serrated knife
• fleshing tool
• sisal rope
• 3 eyebolts, with washers and nuts
• 3 long, straight branches
• 20-gauge wire
• S hook
• outdoor stake light (with yellow or orange bulb)
• sturdy glass bowl
• dry ice and protective gloves
- Cut top off pumpkin, using saw.
- Hollow out pumpkin with ﬂeshing tool.
- Drill 3 equidistant holes about 2 inches below opening.
- Cut 3 lengths of rope to hang pumpkin.
- Tie 1 end of each rope to an eyebolt.
- Push eyebolts through holes in pumpkin; secure with washers and nuts.
- Prop branches in a tepee shape, and secure at top with wire; thread wire inside top to hang S hook.
- Hide visible wire with rope. Knot pumpkin’s rope ends together, and hang from S hook.
- For “ﬁre”: Insert stake light into the ground, and cover it with twigs. For “mist”: Put glass bowl with dry ice inside pumpkin; add some water. (Wear gloves when handling dry ice.)
Keyhole saw,from $5.50; natural sisal rope (65495), 3/8 inches by 50 feet, $9; eyebolt with nut, 1/4 by 4 inches, $0.50; cut washer, 1/4 inches, $2.50 for 25, homedepot.com. fleshing tool, $4.50, ceramicsupplyinc.com. Panacea 20-gauge paddle wire in Green, $3.50, createforless.com. Thomas and Betts stake light, $8, amazon.com. dry ice, dryicedirectory.com for locations.
THE BEST PART?! Now we’re giving away some AWESOME BOO-TIFUL Martha Stewart Halloween goodies! Enter to win all the goodies in the image below simply by following these amazing blogs below via Pinterest. Enter in Rafflecopter to win!