I wanted to make a new Christmas wreath and I am loving how this one turned out! An added bonus, this festive fabric wreath was so easy! It would be fun to switch up the fabrics depending on the holiday or time of year you want represented.
- Styrofoam wreath (I used 16 inch)
- Wooden letter (Or other item you want to embellish with)
- Acrylic paint
- Fabric (I used 2 yards total of 3 different fabrics)
- Small screwdriver
- Cut fabric into squares, approximately 4 inches by 4 inches (I wasn’t exact)
- Put screwdriver point in the middle of the square, wrap sides of fabric up around screwdriver
- Push fabric square on screwdriver into your wreath
- Pull screwdriver out (I love how the fabric stays right in place!)
- Repeat until your wreath is covered
- Paint wooden letter, use hot glue to hold it in place
I know it’s a busy time of year and you may not have a chance to make a holiday wreath, but this would be adorable for Valentine’s Day too. I’m picturing a wooden heart or XO in the middle! Happy wreath making and Merry Christmas everyone!!