This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
I stopped by my local Walmart to grab the items needed. Select stores have a special display with a coupon and fun Snack Pack ideas. Get your coupon here!
SUPER Snack Pack Pudding Cups–Chocolate or Chocolate/Vanilla
Honey Maid Graham Crackers
Printer/Paper/Scissors/Tape and FREE printable wrap
1. Open Snack Pack cups (now with easy open lids)
2. Crush the Honey Maid Graham Crackers and fill the pudding cups to the brim
3. Add a mound of marshmallows on top to create the lamb’s body
4. Using 1 mini Oreo, attach 2 raisins to the top with a dab of frosting; allow to set for a few minutes before adding eyes
5. To create the lamb’s face, attach 2 eyes onto the front of the mini Oreo using frosting. Let set for a few minutes before handling
6. Add a dab of frosting to the back of the lamb’s face and set onto the marshmallows
7. Print, cut and secure the wrap on the back exterior of the pudding cup with tape
8. Serve and enjoy!
They were a big hit! My son loved the addition of graham crackers and marshmallows to create the s’mores flavor!
Visit Snack Pack’s website for additional pudding cup mix-in ideas and recipes.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE WRAP HERE
Check out our other FREE Easter printables.
The bunny cupcakes would pair great with the pudding cups on your Easter dessert table!