This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SidelineHero #CollectiveBias
We are a multi-sport family, many of which my husband coaches. With 3 kids playing soccer, I often find myself the snack mom! My kids love to be the snack family so I like to come up with something creative to treat the players to after their game. This comes in handy after those tough losses–a little something fun and creative can go a long way after a rough game. I like to provide a refreshing drink and snack to refuel at the end of the game. To make one of our favorite soccer snacks, I stopped by my local Walmart and picked up a 12 pack of 12 oz. POWERADE®, fresh produce, marshmallows, edible color markers and skewers to assemble the perfect after game snack.
Look for a coupon on the 12-pack 12 oz POWERADE® packages and you can get $1 off Walmart fresh produce when you buy two 12-pack 12 oz POWERADE®. Hurry this deal is only available while supplies lasts!
SOCCER FRUIT KABOBS
SUPPLIES: Fruit of your choice, marshmallows, edible color marker, skewers and POWERADE®
1. Wash and prepare fruit of your choice by cutting them into small chunks.
2. Add fruit to the skewers.
3. Using the edible color markers, draw a simple soccer pattern onto the marshmallows. I find it easiest to dot with the pen versus drawing with strokes.
4. Allow the soccer ball marshmallows to dry for a few minutes before handling.
5. Add the soccer ball marshmallows to the end of the skewers.
6. Serve alongside POWERADE® & enjoy!
POWERADE® is formulated with Vitamins B3, B6, & B12 to support energy metabolism, and a 6% carbohydrate solution to help provide energy to working muscles.
I’ve shared my sideline snack idea with you. I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing how you prepare for game days.