Customer Party…Circus Fun

Photobucket

Amanda did an amazing job utilizing the printable circus/carnival party. How fun does this party look? The goodies, the games & prizes!

Amanda, thanks for sharing your party! Carli

note: customer personalized, created & reworked items in the party package to create some of the decor pictured.

DimplePrints
My name is Carli, owner, designer & creative mind behind DimplePrints. I am married to my high school sweetheart & we have 3 wonderful kids. In the beginning I simply started by wanting to share a piece of our lives with loved ones by sending cards & invitations for special occasions. With the support of family, friends & great customers, it has grown into Dimpleprints.
DimplePrints

Comments

1. Chris @ Celebrations At Home says

Such a cute party! And the little guy in the picture area made me laught out loud! 😀 …too adorable!

2. Ashlie says

What a great party! So many details.

3. Candace says

Such an awesome party!! love the printables as well. new to your blog & can't wait to see/read more!

4. andreaboggess says

is there anyway someone can tell me where to get those adorable wood wagons on the table? ive been looking all over for them for my daughters party and i cant find them!!

5. Anonymous says

Hi Andreaboggess,
    I bought them at Michael's Craft Store. they actually came with the monkey.
    amanda

6. pmliebl says

Amanda, where did you get the red polka dot backdrop for the pictures? Love all of your ideas!

7. Anonymous says

Thanks pmliebl! It's just yards of fabric I purchased at JoAnn's and thumb tacked to the wall.

8. Anonymous says

I love it all! Where did you get the lollipops in the wagons? I just actually bought those wagons at Michael's today after seeing them on this blog and want to put those lollis in. Also did you put a tissue paper pom pom in them also? Thanks!

9. I found the lollipops at Oriental Trading. They had the best price. I didnt put the tissue pom poms inside, just around the wagons.

10. Amber H says

Found you through tatertots and jello. I love the centerpiece circus train. What a great party!